[spb_row element_name=”AREA OF PRACTICE” wrap_type=”full-width-contained” row_bg_type=”color” color_row_height=”content-height” bg_type=”cover” parallax_image_height=”content-height” parallax_image_movement=”fixed” parallax_image_speed=”standard” bg_video_loop=”yes” parallax_video_height=”window-height” row_top_style=”none” row_bottom_style=”none” parallax_video_overlay=”none” row_overlay_opacity=”0″ remove_element_spacing=”no” row_col_spacing=”0″ row_col_pos=”default” row_col_equal_heights=”no” row_expanding=”no” row_animation=”none” row_animation_delay=”0″ minimize_row=”no” simplified_controls=”yes” custom_css_percentage=”yes” custom_css=”margin-top: 0%;margin-bottom: 0%;padding-top: 6%;padding-bottom: 6%;” border_styling_global=”default” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [spb_text_block animation=”none” animation_delay=”0″ simplified_controls=”yes” custom_css_percentage=”yes” padding_vertical=”0″ padding_horizontal=”0″ margin_vertical=”0″ custom_css=”margin-top: 0%;margin-bottom: 0%;” border_size=”0″ border_styling_global=”default” width=”1/4″ el_position=”first”]

Personal Injury & Wrongful Death

Workers’ Compensation

Civil Rights & Discrimination

“Whistleblower” Cases

Employment Disputes

Trials & Civil Litigation

Municipal Court


Nursing Home

[/spb_text_block] [spb_text_block animation=”none” animation_delay=”0″ simplified_controls=”yes” custom_css_percentage=”yes” padding_vertical=”0″ padding_horizontal=”3″ margin_vertical=”0″ custom_css=”margin-top: 0%;margin-bottom: 0%;padding-left: 3%;padding-right: 3%;” border_size=”0″ border_styling_global=”default” width=”3/4″ el_position=”last”]

Every person has certain civil rights identifying how she or he may be treated by the government or its officials. When an employee or agent of the government violates a person’s civil rights, that person may be able to recover damages and compensation under federal as well as state law.

One of the federal laws, which protects your constitutional rights against government misconduct is 42 USC Section 1983. Section 1983 gives private citizens the right to sue the government and its employees for constitutional violations. The New Jersey State and the United States Constitutions grant certain protections to individuals. The State or Federal Government generally cannot use excessive force, impose cruel and unusual punishment, violate freedom of speech, religion or use authority to engage in sexual assault against the threat of retaliation.

If you feel your civil rights have been violated, and you would like to discuss the possibility of seeking fair compensation, please call me or if you prefer, email me for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your rights and options.

• Civil Right Violations
• Constitutional Violations
• N.J. Law Against Discrimination
• Police or Government Misconduct (Plaintiff and Defendant)
• Discrimination
• Excessive Force (Plaintiff and Defendant)
• False Arrest
• Harassment
• 1983 Action
• Free Initial Consultation

[/spb_text_block] [/spb_row]